Project versatility

Capable of covering a wide range of projects in different fields.

Engineering expertise

Decades of experience in the development of engineering projects.

Productive capability

Facilities tailored to your commitments with ample production capability.

Market share

  • Currently, COYMEP carries out its activity mainly for European engineering companies and sometimes for engineering companies from the American continent, all together making up 80% of its turnover. The remaining 20% of annual billing corresponds to projects developed at the national level



Copyright © Creactivate 2020 — All rights reserved.